Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PF-5927 of May 22, 2020 "On measures to further improve the system of combating corruption in the Republic of Uzbekistan" and the Decree of the Minister of Higher and Secondary Special Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 281 of June 28, 2021 In order to ensure the implementation of the orders of the Tashkent State Institute of Dentistry on August 3, 2021, the Department of Anti-Corruption and "Compliance Control" was established.
The main activities and tasks of the compliance control department in the fight against corruption.
The department of management of the anti-corruption system "Compliance Control" of the Tashkent State Dental Institute functions. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PF-5927 dated May 27, 2020 "On measures to further improve the anti-corruption system in the Republic of Uzbekistan" and the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 4. , 2020 №22 Ensuring the implementation of the tasks of the "Roadmap" for 2020-2021 to counter and prevent the shadow economy and corruption in the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education, defined in task № 2488On approval of the Concept for the development of the higher education system of the Republic of Uzbekistan until 2030 "PF-5847Resolution of July 11, 2019 No. 11 "On measures to introduce new management principles in the system of higher and secondary specialized education." PQ-4391Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated April 28, 2020 "On measures for the widespread implementation of the digital economy and e-government." PQ-4699Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of December 31, 2020 "On measures to improve the system related to the organization of the educational process in higher educational institutions." 824Approved by order of the Ministry of Higher and Secondary Specialized Education No. 281 dated June 28, 2021.Developed on the basis of the Model Regulations "On the Compliance Control Department" of a higher educational institution, the activities of the departmentThis is regulated by the Anti-Corruption Program of the Tashkent State Dental Institute and this Regulation.
Tasks and functions of the department of management of the anti-corruption system "Compliance control"
- The department is a structural subdivision of the Tashkent State Dental Institute.
- The activities of the department are aimed at managing the Compliance Control system in higher education, as well as anti-corruption activities. Reports to the Compliance Control and Anti-Corruption Department of the Ministry of Secondary Special Education (hereinafter referred to as the Compliance Control and Anti-Corruption Department). Ministry).
- The Department operates in accordance with the Constitution and laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers. Of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decisions on the horse, internal orders of the institute, as well as other legislation.
- Ensuring the implementation of activities aimed at the implementation of the project "Sector without corruption" at the institute;
- Implementation and implementation of the "Compliance control" system in the fight against corruption in the institute;
- identification of areas with increased corruption risks in the institution, as well as the reasons and conditions for the commission of corruption offenses;
- to provide information on systemic problems leading to the manifestation of corruption in the institution, and to make appropriate proposals for their elimination;
- Ensuring the implementation of programs aimed at eliminating the causes and conditions for committing corruption offenses in the institution and increasing the effectiveness of anti-corruption measures;
- Coordination of public control to combat corruption in the institution, as well as anti-corruption monitoring based on modern methods and information and communication technologies;
- study of generally accepted international standards and positive foreign experience in the field of combating corruption and public control, as well as developing proposals for the implementation of best practices;
- Organization of sociological, scientific and other research and development of proposals on the state, trends and causes of corruption in the institution and the effectiveness of anti-corruption measures;
- Coordination of the activities of the academic lyceum at the institute for the fight against corruption.
To carry out the tasks assigned to it, the department performs the following functions:
- monitors compliance with anti-corruption laws and regulations, as well as decisions and orders of the collegium of the Ministry;
- develops measures and work plans aimed at preventing corruption offenses, ensures their complete, high-quality and timely implementation, studies the status of implementation of the established measures, based on the results of which it prepares data;
- Develops and submits for approval to the rector draft internal documents aimed at implementing measures to combat corruption in the institute.
- Develops proposals for the elimination of corruption norms identified in the internal documents of the institute.
- assesses the risks of corruption in the institution and develops action plans to reduce them;
- considers appeals and anonymous messages about threats and violations of corruption in the actions of professors, teachers, management, technical, service and teaching staff of the Institute and takes appropriate measures.
- keeps a register of official inspections of the institute on the facts of corruption;
- Participates in the analysis of conflicts of interest in public procurement and checks the reliability of counterparties;
- monitors the conflict of interests between the staff of the institute and makes appropriate proposals;
- Regularly organizes preventive conversations between professors, management, technical, service, assistants of the institute;
- Surveys of faculty, management, technical, service, teaching staff, students (masters, doctoral students, clinical residents, independent researchers) and the public in order to identify corruption in the activities of the institute.
- Regularly evaluates the results and impact of anti-corruption measures based on surveys, social and other studies and uses the results of the assessment in determining the next steps;
- aims to combat corruption among teachers and students
The department has the following rights to perform the tasks and functions assigned to it:
recruitment to the institute and the academic lyceum with it, certification of employees, live (video) monitoring of the examination process of students (master, doctoral student, independent researcher), exams (graduation, intermediate, qualification, final state certification, defense of diplomas). identification of corruption risks in the process
- The process of recruiting to the institute and the academic lyceum at it, certification of employees, examinations of students (masters, doctoral students, clinical residents, independent researchers) (graduation, intermediate, qualification, final state certification, diploma defense) directly or by monitoring video broadcasting, identifying corruption risks in these processes;
- Analytical materials, conclusions, primary and other supporting documents, statistical and other information from professors, management, technical, service and teaching staff of the institute and the academic lyceum attached to it on issues within their competence, to request, demand and receive
in the analysis of conflicts of interest in public procurement and monitoring the reliability of counterparties.
Decisions of the Board of the Institute, orders of the rector and tender documentation are coordinated with the department.