The department of of International Relations
The main activities of the department is the organization of bilateral and multilateral exchange of students and faculty with foreign universities, joint scientific research, symposia, congresses, attracting foreign projects. The Institute maintains stable relations with leading educational institutionsandorganizations in Germany, Russia, South Korea and China.
The Department of International Relations (MoD) is responsible for the implementation of the foreign and domestic policies of the institute in the field of international and external relations, and is part of the administration of the Tashkent State Dental Institute.
The main objectives of the Department of Defense are:
- Ensuring the implementation of the international activities of the Institute;
- Effective integration of the Tashkent State Dental Institute into the world scientific and educational space;
- Coordination of activities contributing to the development of the institute in the framework of its scientific, educational and professional orientation activities;
- Ensuring the activities of the institute in the field of international cooperation, the establishment of relations and equal partnership with foreign universities and organizations;
- Represents the institute as a leader of the Uzbek innovative dental education in the Uzbekistan and international associations, medical and dental universities;
- provides the implementation of international scientific and educational programs and projects of the institute;
- Develops a positive image of the institute, provides organizational support for international, Uzbek and regional events in the field of science and education.
The main areas of work in the development of international activities:
- Attracting foreign students, graduate students, masters to study at the institute through participation in international educational events, publication of work results and achievements of students at the institute;
- The secondment of theinstitute staff and the reception of foreign specialists in order to exchange experience in the field of medical science, higher medical education and practical health care.
- South Korea: Yonsei University Dental College
- China: University Institute of Dentistry “” in Shanghai
- Russia: Yevdokimov Moscow State Medical University
- Autonomous Republic of Bashkortostan: Bashkir Medical Institute
- Germany: Megadent Company