Tashkent State Dental Institute is organized in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan PP – 2215 dated July 22, 2014 to train highly qualified personnel in the field of dentistry. Among the main activities of the new institute, the training of highly qualified medical personnel and scientific specialists in the field of dentistry, meeting modern requirements and owning advanced technologies of modern dentistry, is defined. The Institute is engaged in the implementation of scientific research and development in the field of dentistry, maxillofacial surgery and other areas, including the use of advanced advances in biotechnology, cell and regenerative medicine. Today, training at the institute is carried out in 5 specialties of Bachelor’s degree, 8 specialties of Master’s degree and 14 specialties of clinical residency.
- We invite you to take part in the international scientific and practical online conference
- memorandum was signed between Istinye University and TSDI.
- TASHKENT STATE DENTAL INSTITUTE OF OPENS ITS BRANCH IN SPAIN
- TASHKENT STATE DENTAL INSTITUTE HELD “RECTOR’S CUP” COMPETITIONS
- The Anthem of the Republic of Uzbekistan