Tashkent State Dental Institute is organized in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan PP – 2215 dated July 22, 2014 to train highly qualified personnel in the field of dentistry. Among the main activities of the new institute, the training of highly qualified medical personnel and scientific specialists in the field of dentistry, meeting modern requirements and owning advanced technologies of modern dentistry, is defined. The Institute is engaged in the implementation of scientific research and development in the field of dentistry, maxillofacial surgery and other areas, including the use of advanced advances in biotechnology, cell and regenerative medicine. Today, training at the institute is carried out in 5 specialties of Bachelor’s degree, 8 specialties of Master’s degree and 14 specialties of clinical residency.
- On June 7, 2021, a joint conference of professors of the University of Coimbri, Portugal, with the introduction of the best practices in the field of dentistry with the organization of priority organizations of knowledge and skills of talented students of the Institute of world standards.
- Tashkent State dental Institute of held a ceremony of awarding the winners of the International Olympiad dedicated to the “day of young scientists”. The winners of this Olympiad will receive honorary titles and cash prizes
- Tashkent State Institute of Dentistry and Moscow Regional Research Clinical Institute of Russia signed an agreement
- Republican Olympiad of students in the direction of “children’s therapeutic dentistry and profilactics”.
- The team of the TSDI has passed lectures and master classes to the students of The Bachelor’s and master’s degrees of Diego lops, professor of the University of Milan.