Dear colleagues, the Tashkent State Dental Institute invites you to the educational and methodological conference “Methods of increasing spirituality and enlightenment in teaching the history of Uzbekistan”, a scientific and practical conference to be held on February 17, 2021 at the Tashkent State Dental Institute.
The conference venue is Tashkent, Tashkent State Dental Institute.
The date of the conference is February 17, 2021.
The organizing Committee of the conference invites teachers, researchers, undergraduates, students of methodologists of the educational direction and everyone who is interested in this topic to take part in the conference dedicated to topical issues of modern teaching at the university.
The conference involves a wide exchange of educational and program and methodological experience, discussion of topical issues of modern teaching at a medical university, ideas and opinions on modern pedagogical technologies, methods and techniques of teaching medical disciplines.
The official working languages of the conference are Uzbek, Russian and English.
The conference materials will be published in the form of articles and abstracts in the collection.
Participation in the conference is allowed in the following forms::
Full-time: presentation of the report and publication of the article.
Correspondence: publication of an article or thesis.
To participate in the conference, send an e-mail to the Organizing Committee: email@example.com), (93) 3914636 Telegram number. Attached files must be sent to the application for participation (title of the article, form of participation), the full text of the article by February 28, 2021.
Topics for discussion at conference
I.Socio-political processes in Uzbekistan on the eve of independence.
II. Integration of history and spiritual enlightenment.
III. Achievements of Uzbekistan in foreign policy during the years of independence.
IV. The strategy of action for the development of Uzbekistan is the basis of national development.
* The volume of the article should be at least 3-8 pages;
• The text of the article should be designed in the Microsoft Word editor, single line spacing-1.0, all fields – 2.5 cm. Font type-Times New Roman, size-14 pt; title line centered in lowercase letters, after the title omit-1 line
• The title of the article should not exceed 12 words;
Russian Russian and English abstract (at least 10 lines in length, font size 12) –in Uzbek, Russian and English (for foreign participants in Russian and English)
• At least 5 keywords must be provided after the annotation;
• The text of the article should be presented after the keywords at two intervals below.
• The content of the article is preferably without graphic attachments.
• The name of the file is given by the name of the first author, for example: Anvarova. doc.
* The submitted materials will be selected based on their relevance to the topic of the conference, novelty, compliance with the rules of registration and deadlines for submitting articles. Previously published works are not accepted for consideration.
Selected materials will be published in a compendium of educational-methodical conference “Methods to improve the spirituality and enlightenment in the teaching of history of Uzbekistan” scientific-practical conference.
Materials received later than February 28, 2021, as well as those that do not correspond to the topic of the international conference, the rules of registration, will not be published. The authors of articles and theses are responsible for the content and literacy of the materials provided.
Please send your articles and abstracts to: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please call: +99 7904636
At the end of the conference, a collection of conference materials and a certificate are issued.
WITH RESPECT CONFERENCE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE